Monday, February 23, 2009

1st Blog


I'm kind of excited to have started a blog. It's been a long time since I wrote anything, mostly because I just had too much shit and it was way too personal. HURRAY FOR NEW BEGINNINGS! I feel a lot better since I moved to a new place (Red Deer, Alberta) and got a new job (Office Manager at the Crisis Centre) and started a new school (Athabasca). Lots of new beginnings. Sometimes it's kind of scary, but I think that since I have done it so many times in my life I'm not as intimidated as I used to be. HA! Take that intimidation. My poor kitty has been having an asthma episode this whole weekend, I can't take her to the vet until I get her records from the vet in London. They are being painfully slow. Poor Zero (Calico on the right)! I love you too, Cosmo(other furbaby)!

No comments: