- 2 cans refrigerated pizza crust (Pillsbury) or you can make your own, but this was WAY faster!
- Garlic powder and onion powder
- Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 of a small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced and chopped pepperoni (I used turkey peperoni, it was so tasty)
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I used Kraft's Mexican Blend, which is cheddar/jack/colby)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Pizza Sauce (2 cans worked for me)
- Preheat oven to 425
- Dust a large cutting board or piece of wax paper with flour and roll out each pizza crust.
- Spread pizza sauce all over each crust, in a thin layer.
- Season each crust with garlic and onion powder and Italian seasoning.
- Top with cheese and meat. I also added some sliced onions. I added cooked chicken to hubby's pizza and drizzled BBQ sauce over top of everything.
- Starting with a short end, roll crust into a tight log.
- Slice into 1 inch section.
- Place on lightly greased pan and bake for 10-12 mins.
- Serve with Pizza Sauce for dipping!