Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wedding Band

I'm just ever so patiently waiting for the $ to buy my wedding band next!!! It's gorgeous and I just love it! 

"This beautiful antique-style ring is engraved with delicate scrolls that wind around the top and sides of the band. Nine round diamonds adorn the band for eye-catching sparkle. The perfect complement to the Delicate Antique Scroll Engagement Ring."


After we buy that, our next big purchase is the trip itself (flight & hotel for one week). Then it's just little things like the paper to make menus and what not, favors, decor, etc.

Everything is going by so quickly. It seems like just yesterday that I thought... man, a year and a half left. We have so much time! Now it's just over 7 months to go! CRAZY! I can't wait!

2 comments:

My Dream Ring said...

Oh wow...thats so pretty!

Chocolate Lover said...

looks beautiful! I haven't seen one like that before!