Friday, July 16, 2010

Summer Tiiiiiiime and the livin's easy....

Summer means no more snow, nicer weather, and possibly some rain in there (but I love rain when I am "prepared" for it) which equals more photo shoots for my photography biz!!! Summer is my favorite time of year!

Time to go rafting down the Red Deer river (possibly with a beer or two in hand and some friends):


We actually went out to a club last night to celebrate our friend Steve's birthday. First time we've been out to the bar in some time. It was nice to go and dance, I LOVE dancing. Some songs I heard there and that I'm digging right now:
  • Ke$ha - Take It Off (yes... I just admitted to liking a Ke$ha song. WHAT OF IT?)
  • Katy Perry - California Gurls (Probably the ONLY Katy Perry song I will ever like.)
  • Flo Rida ft. David Guetta - Club Can't Handle Me
  • 3OH3! ft. Ke$sha - My First Kiss
  • David Guetta Ft. Fergie & LMFAO - Getting Over You
  • LMFAO - Shots
 My birthday is in 6 days. 23. No plans really, since we're kind of broke (thanks wedding <3). Last night at the bar all I could think was... I remember when I could dance at the bar for HOURS on end. Where did those days go??? LOL Oh well. I enjoyed myself at the pace that I could handle. :)

No comments: