Sunday, April 19, 2009

Things to buy for the wedding.

There are plenty of things that we need to buy or save money for before we get married. I just thought I would share a few of those, not for any other reason so that I don't forget what I have to buy cause I have a terrible memory.








  • Rings. Mine is very cute and girly. Josh's is very plain, bu that's the only kind of thing that he'll wear. I really love these rings though, it's too bad we can't afford to go Platinum with them though.

  • Wedding box. I need one of these to carry my dress and possibly Josh's tux.. if it fits... haha. Just kidding. That way in case anything happens to my luggage, nothing can happen to the wedding dress because it will be my carry on item.
http://www.emptybox.co.uk/images/photos/TravelBoxes.jpg


No comments: