Friday, April 23, 2010

HELLO AGAIN WORLD!

Hurray for the weekend! I feel like I have been drowning in the pile of things to do. Work, school, photography business. AHHHHH!!! Ever just want to run away to a remote island off the map where they don't believe in telephones? I know I sure wish I could right now. Although, I couldn't really live without my phone because I love talking to my mom way too much. I'm sure J wouldn't mind though, he hates the phone.

Yesterday I got some LOVELY chocolate covered strawberries delivered to my work from my gorgeous man! 


They day before that I got some beautiful flowers from my boss because of Administrative Professionals day. I completely forgot about it.


It was a great week with all of my nice surprises, but I am still so tired from all of the small things I had going on. I hope May works out to be a little less stressful. I started a class at the University of Calgary on Monday's and Wednesday's (which I have to leave right after work to get there on time and don't get back home until 11-ish at night). I am also going to start swimming. I need to exercise, but ever since my back incident happened I haven't been able to, so this will really help.

Anyways bloggers, have a fantastic weekend! I hope to be able to keep up with my blogging more frequently!

No comments: