Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Horseshoes up my bum?!

I just got a call from Much Music saying that I had won a contest that I entered earlier last month. They are paying for us to fly to NYC for 3 days with hotel and a bit of $$, and best of all we get to go see the Drake concert (hurray for Jimmy - DTNG)!!!!! I feel like I'm the king of the world today (suiting that it's my new last name isn't it?)!! What should I do? What should I see and eat?! I am sooooo excited I have never been to NYC!! YAY!!
*Happy Dance*

2 comments:

Faith said...

OMG!!! That is soooo exciting! OMG!! How awesome is that? I didn't think that "real" people actually won, lol.

And Drake?! Sooo jealous.

Have the most amazing time!

Tutti said...

Oh!
My!!
Gosh!!!
Congrats darling! I can't think of anyone that deserves this more than you and hubs. NYcity is an AMAZING place. If you can, catch a Broadway Show and a nice dinner in Times Square. THIS is the time to celebrate it UP!!!