Sunday, March 6, 2011

Spin Around

I hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday. It's so funny how each day is so different. It can be the most gorgeous day outside,  but people can have the most terrible days. I know personally, it's the terrible days that make us appreciate when we have a good one.

Last month I had the most terrible string of bad days. I sure hope March is better. So far we're doing ok.

My poor kitty Zero passed away on the 27th. We've only had her for 3 years (September would have been 4), and she was only 3 1/2 years old. She's always been a sick cat... she had a thyroid condition and a gastrointestinal problem. She had her good days and bad days, luckily most of them were good. Suddenly, she got really sick and hadn't moved for about 3 days. No water no food, nothing. I would move the water and food over to her and she would take a sip or two, but that was it. I knew something was really really wrong. So I made the appointment for the vet. Zero hated the vet with a fiery passion. She passed away the night before we could take her. So I don't officially know what it was, but we were thinking it was some form of cancer or a tumor. :( Either way, I really miss her, but I know she's in a better place.

Work was busy and hectic all month. Josh's work is just driving me nuts right now and we're just waiting to see if he has to go back to the truck or not.

My grandmother is stable and at home, but unfortunately it's a waiting game for the cancer to start affecting her system. For now I am just grateful that she is happy and relatively pain free. Glad I got to see her while she was coherent and happy to see me.

I had traded with a photographer to get some photos done, and I am pretty happy with the outcome. :) I made a 12 month calendar for Josh with them for valentine's day, so that was pretty cool.



On a happy note, Josh and I are packing up our bags and heading to Mexico (I don't know about happy or sad face for that yet lol) and I am doing my first destination wedding!! My BFF Becky asked me to help her out and be a second shooter for this wedding. Josh and I were planning on going on a vacation anyways, so this worked out quite well! I am so super pumped. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your red hair is amazing! You can work blonde and red! :) Love your pictures.
I am sorry about your kitty cat and your grandma is in my thoughts. I am hoping for a better March as well!
I am also sooo jealous you have been able to build up your business so much already! :) I can't wait till I get to that point too!
Also, If you have not already, please check out my give away on my blog.
www.lettinglovegrow.blogspot.com
Thanks!!