Monday, August 23, 2010

8 Week Count Down!

WOW, only 8 more weeks to go until I step foot on the paradise that is Punta Cana, Dominican Republic! I will be sitting on the beach with my fruity tropical beverage in hand, waiting for it to be Friday so that we can finally be MARRIED!! I am so beyond excited to be going away, it's been almost 3 years since my last vacation.

I think I deserve it after everything we have gone through in the last 2 years.



Graduating from College (Me)
 (Source)

 Switching careers (Josh)
Josh got his license to drive a transport truck! Which lead to him getting a sweet job!


Working while going to college (Me)
 If you click here , you can see an article I wrote for my college paper. When you get to that page there is another link that says click here to view more articles written by the author. It was awesome to be able to do something that I love and get paid for it. 


Moving across the country (Both of us)

Finding my first real after-college-related job (Me)

Planning a wedding (Us)
As most of you know, planning a wedding can be quite the stressful affair. We tried to keep it as low stress as possible, but sometimes it just doesn't work out. This has been our "baby" for the last year and a half, and we are so incredibly happy with what we have done. Thank you to everyone who helped us out too, because without you our wedding wouldn't have been the same.

Going to University (Me)
After I graduated from College, I wanted more! Since we moved to another province right after, I decided I would go to University to get my bachelors degree. I have slowly been working at it, since I can not afford to go full time since I work full time.

Starting up my photography business (Us)
This has been an exciting journey for us. I say us because I would never have been able to do this without the support and encouragement from Josh. :)
 (Source)

It has been an exciting journey through life, and I hope the next 8 weeks are as awesome as the last 4 years in our relationship have been.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!! Congratulations!! you guys are so close =) you have had some wonderful events come your way and beautiful life changes. I can't wait to see everything finally come together =)

Michelle said...

So beyond stoked for you Ash! Can't wait to hear how the trip and wedding were, followed with TONS of photos (for me to blog)! HAHA! xoxoxo Soak up your vacation for sure, it's the best feeling ever- speaking from experience ;)