When it comes to songs for the wedding, we're not really going in your typical direction for wedding music. It's going to be very random, but that's because it's what we enjoy versus what others will enjoy or will consider "timeless" songs.
A sampling of our music:
- Bride's Processional: Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Israël Kamakawiwo'ole ~OR~ Claire De Lune - Debussy
- Recessional: Warmness on the Soul - Avenged Sevenfold
- Dinner Music: Vitamin String Quartet
- First Dance: Swing Life Away - Rise Against
- Mother/Daughter Dance: Still have yet to decide (any suggestions anyone?)
- Mother/Son Dance: You've got a friend in me - Randy Newman (Toy Story)
- Reception Entrance Song (Bridal Party): I've Got a Feeling - Black Eyed Peas ~OR~ I'm In Miami - LMFAO
- Reception Entrance Song (Us): You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC ~OR~ Swagga Like Us - Jay Z
- Last Song: Don't Stop Believing - Journey
What was/would your play list sound like?