There are tons of gifts that you can give your Husband on the day of the wedding, and they don't have to cost an arm and a leg. I was working on my gifts for Josh this weekend, so I just thought I would post some of the ideas that I thought of while racking my brain for the perfect gift. Please feel free to post more!
*Guitar (Electric or Acoustic) - Perfect if he wants to pick up a new instrument, or just really enjoys music. Tons of articles and books to help you out. Also, don't be afraid to browse in stores, and ask a sales associate. I find that if you go into a small business music store, they are much more personalized and knowledgeable. Acoustic guitars can range anywhere from $50 (used) to $200 (brand new). Electric guitars can range from $100 - $20,000 (depending on the brand, quality, etc.).
*Sterling Silver Guitar Pick (Personalized) - I'm getting this for my fiancee, will post pictures and a review of the vendor when I get it in! $27 plus shipping.
* Boudoir Album - This is more on the sexual side of things, but can be an incredible gift that he can keep forever. The side of you that only he will get to see, captured in sultry photographs and all wrapped up in a pretty little package. These can range from $100 - $700, all depending on the photographer, outfits, hair, makeup, etc. Very well worth it though, because you also get to see and feel how gorgeous you are!
* Digital picture frame - I think this is a great gift for anyone, because you can take it anywhere and have your pictures with you! These have dropped in price and can range from $50 - $200.
* Concert/Sporting Events tickets - What better gift than something that he watches on TV anyways?! You can get tickets to events for super cheap, or you could go as far as to order season tickets to his favorite sports team (which is actually cheaper than I thought it would be).
* Gaming Console - This could be for a beginner or an avid gamer. The beauty of it is that sometimes games will come out that I like to play, so we both use it quite often. It also doubles as a DVD player because our PS3 comes with a Blu-Ray player in it! Here is a guide to all of the systems and what they do.
* Stocks/Savings Bonds - You are investing in your future together, but you could do it in a fun way! A friend of mine got her husband a share of Marvel (comic books) stocks. There are stocks for almost everything imaginable. Go to a broker to find out more information about your options.
Other items: Watch, iPod, mini-moon, slide show for the wedding, custom cuff links, custom Converse Shoes, etc.