Delicious new recipe!!! MMMM BACON!
300g Minced Meat (preferably beef)
5 pcs Streaky Bacon, thin strips
2 tins Skinned Tomatoes, chopped/mashed
1 clove Garlic, chopped
2 pcs Yellow/Large Onions, diced
1 pcs Carrot, diced
2 pcs Celery, diced
Red Wine, to taste (normally put 1/4 of a cup)
Salt & Pepper, to taste
Parsley for garnishing
1. Brown bacon in pan.
2. Add onion and saute till caramelize.
3. Add garlic once you can aromatic add in minced meat. Saute for another 2-3 minutes
4. Add tomatoes and red wine. Simmer for 30 minutes.
5. Add carrots and simmer for another 15 minutes.
6. Boil spaghetti in salted water for about 15 minutes. Drain.
7. To serve, on spaghetti, put some celery and pour hot sauce on top. This will then retain the crunchiness of the celery when you bite into it yet, does not taste raw. Then garnish with bit of parsley.
Taste it, you will LOVE it if you like bacon!