Thursday, October 8, 2009

Monograms

Oh how I love monograms!! I just figured I would post mine, perhaps to give others some inspiration!

Here is my beautiful Monogram made by Nicole from Pink Design Events!! Check out her website for STD, Invites, Monograms, etc.



These are the ones that I DIY-ed on Publisher. I think they came out pretty good, considering I have never done anything like this.


I think everyone should have a monogram made for business, weddings, etc. Even if you don't know where you are going to use it at first, I'm sure everyone can find a use for it. We put it on our little Spanish Books that we DIYed (will post when I have pictures). You can try to make your own if you feel creative enough, it's really quite simple!

Click here for directions on how to make your own monogram from Project Wedding.

2 comments:

Westside Wedding said...

I love your monograms with the scrolls so pretty! I'm still trying to decide where to use ours, I put them in the back of the save the date postcards & will probably use the in the OOT bags some how.

♥ ashley said...

I used them on our Tears of Joy lables, will use them on our OOT bags, STD, Invites, wedding website, etc. LOL