Sunday, October 25, 2009

Such Pretty Little Things ♥

If you can't tell by now, I am absolutely obsessed (and quite good at it if I do say so myself) with finding adorable Etsy shops! Tonight, the spot light is on a very talented fellow Canadian named Jaymie (I love how she spells her name)!

I had a quick email interview with Jaymie and she had this to say "I am located in Calgary, AB. My background is in visual communications and I work as an art director full-time for an online/digital agency in town. My free time has been fully dedicated to weddings for a few years now, starting with my own wedding which was last year. I made my jewelry and hair accessories for my wedding and then everything just snowballed from there. I opened my etsy shop, Lottie-Da Designs, early this year and am loving every minute of it. I am inspired by 'glamorous vintage' - everything sparkly and elegant. I try to create items that are a little different than mainstream. The best part of Lottie-Da Designs is hearing back from the delighted brides who wore my piece on their big day!"

This is the gorgeous piece I will be getting for my big day, as I am what they call a tiara-phobic.

Lace Feather Bridal Headband Hair Accessory - Ivory




Some of her other lovely pieces:

Rhinestone Ribbon Bridal Headband - Anya




Rhinestone Bridal Ribbon Headband - Eva




Chantilly Pearl and Crystal Bridal Earrings (matching necklace sold separately)




To view more of her amazing work, please visit her Esty shop: Lottie-Da!

No comments: