Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tag! I'm It!!

Thank you so much to my lovely pal Pamela @ Westside Wedding for choosing me as one of her recipients of the The Kreativ Bloggers Award. So awesome to know someone reads what you have to say ;) Thanks again girl ♥!



To continue in the spirit and tradition of the award, I am going to write 7-10 (I pick 7...lol) facts about me and then pass the award on to seven other "Kreativ" bloggers!

  1. I have a first degree black belt in Shorin Ryu karate. I started when I was 5 and got my black belt when I was 16. I took a little bit of a break in between, but I still love it with all of my heart.
  2. I can't help but always think that no body likes me. It's just my defense mechanism that I have had since I was as little as I can remember. If no one likes me, I just don't care and if I don't care I can't get hurt. It took me a long long time to learn that my fiancee isn't going anywhere.
  3. I eat every item of food on my plate one at a time. I can not mix the foods, nor can they be touching one another. It grosses me out, and I refuse to eat a random pea if it has touched my mashed potatoes (just an example).
  4. I love smartfood popcorn, and every other kind of popcorn.
  5. I have hypoglycemia, I hate it.
  6. I love having a blog, even if no one were to read it. There is nothing that I enjoy more in the world that writing and singing.
  7. When I have a down in the dumps kind of week, month, year, whatever I always watch Dawson's Creek from start to finish. Every season and every episode. <3
Now I pass the torch to 7 others.
  1. Lost in White Chiffon
  2. A Texan in Oz
  3. My Dream Ring
  4. Bride Sophisticate
  5. The Nearlyweds
  6. Pink Design Events
  7. Kandee the Make-Up Artist

I look forward to reading all of your posts and beautiful inspiration, ladies! Don't forget to pass on the LOVE...

Tag... now you're it!

3 comments:

The Flos said...

LOVE IT! Just stumbled upon you today and you have yourself another reader!!! You are soo adorable! <3

Shannon and Jesse said...

Awe.... thank you!!! Shan

Westside Wedding said...

Ashley, I love your blog! You are awesome! and I can totally relate about the "fiancee is not going anywhere" I would not let people get too close to me, that way they couldn't hurt me or if they leave I would not get hurt..guess it's a childhood abandonment issue. Thank you for sharing!