Monday, October 19, 2009

Oh My ♥ Luscious Lovelies ♥ by Bleu Garter

I never ever though I wanted a garter.... until now. I used to think, how silly why buy a garter to toss away? Why spend the money. Let me tell you, this is NOT something I will be tossing! I will keep this and hopefully pass it on to a future daughter for her wedding day.

Handcrafted in California from fine silks and antique laces, you can pick one of the several gorgeous styles of garters by Bleu. You can also make your very own custom garter! Choose the design, fabric, and colors... add embellishments such as bows, embroidery, or jewelry... make your garter a keepsake.

This is the one I will be getting. The fabulous Versailles from the Paris 1928 collection.


Some of her other stunning garters and collections include:

Paris 1928

Marseille



Strasbourg



Moulin Rouge

Hot Tamale



Sweetart



Head over to Bleu Garters to order your delicious garter, or to see what they can do for you as a custom order! <3

No comments: